The installation dinner will be held, after the AGM, at Guildhall in the splendid Livery Hall to celebrate Dhruv Patel OBE’s election as our new President.
7:00 pm for 7:30pm on Friday 22 March 2024, following the earlier Annual General Meeting (for which notice will be sent to Members separately).
This is the incoming President’s first event of his year and we are sure that as many Members as possible will want to support Dhruv Patel OBE and welcome him to office.
- A musical performance will be provided by renowned world music pianist and composer Rekesh Chauhan BEM.
- Grace by the incoming President’s Honorary Chaplain: Madhava Turumella (scholar and Hindu priest).
- Carpet guard will be provided by the Metropolitan Police Cadets North East branch.
- Sparkling drinks reception, three course dinner with complementary wines and port followed by coffee.
Dress Code: Black Tie, cocktail or evening dresses for ladies; badges and medals may be worn
The President presumptive, has selected the following menu:
- Starter: Mozzarella Basil Crisp Plum Cherry
- Main: Whole Roasted Boned Quail Grape & Sage Stuffing Rich Red Wine & Sauce Cumin Purple Carrot Green Cabbage
- Vegetarian main: Sultana & Chick Pea Cous Cous Black Olive Puree
- Dessert: Poached Pear & Saffron Caramelised Plum Cinnamon Ice Cream